audioBooks: Transferring to an iPod or MP3 Player
- Make sure you’ve downloaded OverDrive’s Media Console to your computer.
- Open Overdrive Media Console.
- Click once on the Audiobook you would like to transfer.
- Click on the "Transfer" button.
- When the Transfer Wizard opens, connect your device to the computer and follow the steps on the screen.
- How to transfer audiobooks and music to an MP3 player using OverDrive for Windows
- How to transfer audiobooks to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod using OverDrive for Windows
- How to transfer MP3 audiobooks to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod using OverDrive for Mac
- How to transfer MP3 audiobooks to an MP3 player using a Mac
Find out more:
- Downloading to a Computer
- Downloading to a Tablet or Smartphone
- Transferring eBooks to an eReader (Kobo, Nook or other compatible device)
- Downloading to a Sony Wifi